Learn How To Get Rid Of Gout Fast Now!
So you are looking for “how to get rid of gout fast”?Now you probably have experienced the following scenario, you go to sleep and couple of hours later you feel a very severe pain in your big toe, you then wake up, and look at the size of your big toe. Your big toe has swelled to the point to where you think that it might explode! You feel a very intense burning sensation, and your toe has become so red that it resembles a cherry!
You are reluctant to walk on it because you fear if you do then you will just end up falling over to the ground from the intense pain, so you decide to crawl across the floor instead just to get to your living room!
While crawling on the floor you are hoping not to bump into anything because even rubbing your big toe across the carpet causing a huge discomfort for you! You find it now it takes you five to ten minutes to put on socks, and shoes. Yes my friend you are suffering from Gout!
So what is Gout?
Gout is one of the oldest diseases in human history. There have been many tells about Gout stretching back over thousands of years, Gout is one of the oldest- and well known diseases recorded in medical history.
Gout throughout history was referred to as the “disease of kings,” because it was once thought to be the result of consuming too much alcohol, and consuming too much fatty foods. Today science has proven that although an excess of fatty acid foods, and alcohol can strengthen the risk of getting gout, gout can also affect anyone even if you do not consume alcohol or ingest too many fatty acid foods.
Gout is a form of arthritis that usually forms while the body is in a resting state, for most this is in the middle of night while you are sleeping. During this time gout is constantly attacking your joints causing mild to severe swelling.
Gout is mainly the result of uric acid building up in your bodies’ connective tissue! This uric acid gets stuck in between the space in your joints(this is what causes the swelling).
What are some of the symptoms of gout?
The first thing someone who has gout is going to notice is it carries a very uncomfortable pain, other symptoms include swelling, heating sensations (feels like your insides are being roasted), and continuous throbbing in the affected area.
Gout is very easy for a doctor to diagnose the procedure usually begins with them testing for a uric acid build up in your joint system, this will involve them taking a sample of fluid in the affected area. Most doctors recognize the symptoms right away, and will give you a proper diagnosis.
Other known symptoms of gout include:
- Frequent attacks of acute arthritis
- Arthritis that develops in a very quick time span usually 12 – 24 hours this is usually followed by the symptoms of gout that was mentioned earlier above.
- Arthritis attacks usually affect one joint this is usually the toe, ankle, or knee area. The most common and frequent result of a gout attack occurs in the big toe area about 75% of the time.
- In addition to this gout can also appear in other joints such the elbow, heels, fingers, wrists, and instep. If you have been suffering from any of the symptoms above then you should visit your doctor to receive confirmation.
Males over 35 are considered more susceptible to gout, this is also followed by additional health problems such as obesity.
Gout affects about 1% of the human population, and is responsible for nearly 5% of people suffering from arthritis. It is important to point out that the genetic factor to gout is yet to be fully understood.
Since men have higher levels of uric acid in their bodies gout affects more men than women. However, during stages of menopause women’s uric acid level tend to rise higher than men.
It is also worth mentioning is that age tends to play a pivotal role when it comes to gout. Men are more likely to develop gout between the ages of 35 – 50. Women usually do not show signs of gout until they are 50, and older.
Can you reduce to symptoms of gout?
There have been many studies for “how to get rid of gout fast” although there is no exact cure your doctor is usually going to prescribe 1 of 3 types of medical treatments for you.
Warning some of the things do carry unwanted side effects:
Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (also referred to as NSAIDs)
- These drugs are taken orally to relieve inflammation and pain.
- Unfortunately, these types of drugs have no effect on the uric acid in the body.
- Many of these drugs do carry side effects such ulcers, bleeding, and stomach pains.
- Beware most of these drugs have a “top limit” effect. In simpler terms these drugs can only manage a certain level of pain, any additional dosage of these drugs will not have any effect on the pain being experience.
- These drugs are injected into the affected area by a doctor or taken orally. Corticosteroids are anti-flammatory hormones.
- Side effects of corticosteroids is a reduce ability in the body to combat infections and heal wounds.
- Can also lead to the thinning of bones. For this reason, injected corticosteroids are not recommended as an ongoing pain management technique for gout sufferers.
- Corticosteroids can also lead to the thinning of bones in the body because of this reason corticosteroids are not suggested for ongoing pain alleviation for those of suffer from gout.
- The side effects included in these drugs are diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and abdominal cramps.
Can Gout Be Prevented?
Turns out yes it can be! Please keep in mind that if you have previous history of having gout than you more than likely to suffer from it again in the future. It is important that you learn everything there is to know about Gout, so that you can prevent it from occurring, and if it does occur you will know how to get rid of gout fast.
There are many effective alternative treatments out there for people who suffer from Gout like the following:
The Gout Remedy Report is a full report of hundreds of hours’ worth of research about gout that can benefit you, and help transform your life struggles with gout. Now it is still important to point that there is no exact cure for gout! All that can be done is to reduce gout symptoms when it shows up or to prevent it from happening all together by making sure our bodies gets the right nutrients, and make sure we are not eating foods that causes our Gout to flare up!
This report has quite an extensive amount of great information for people who are looking for how to get rid of gout fast.
This report is going to explain what nutrients your body should to combat Gout in great detail! It has a very easy to follow step by step Gout remedy program, with the most leading information about gout around! You can find out more information about it by clicking here.
Ginger Root has anti-inflammatory properties that can be very useful in reducing pain, and inflammation caused by Gout. Consult your health professional to make sure you are taking the proper dosage. It can be a great solution for those who are searching for how to get rid of gout fast! You can out more information about ginger root by clicking here.
Apple Cider Vinegar
The acidity that can be found Apple Cider Vinegar can help reduce the pain and inflammation caused by gout. It is something to consider for those who are wanting to know how to get rid of gout fast for good! You can find out more information about Apple Cider Vinegar by clicking here.